The Risk Engineering Energy Forum (REEF) promotes risk engineering of energy (oil, gas and petrochemical related) operations and facilities. The REEF mission is to expand and share energy risk engineering knowledge, loss lessons learned and industry best practices.
Risk Engineering Energy ForumWelcome
The next REEF meeting will be confirmed soon. Details will be posted in due course.
- LEEF Remote Surveys Agenda April 2020
- LMA 20-020-IR – ENERGY RISKS & COVID-19 IMPACT RISK ENGINEERING QUESTIONS May 2020
- LMA 9142 – Mothballing & Recommissioning Questionnaire April 2020
- JR2020-023 JRC Upstream Energy Risks & COVID-19 Impact May 2020
- evc Valuation – Insurance Appraisals & Replacement Cost New Developments REEF April 2019
- evc Valuation – Insurance Appraisals and Property Insurance Limit Risk REEF April 2019
- evc Valuation – Valuation of Wind Farms – Just a Breeze REEF April 2019
- Scaling Laws – Uses and Misuses in Industrial Plant and Equipment Replacement Cost Estimates REEF April 2019
- Valuation of Cogeneration Plants – Things to Consider REEF April 2019
- Darktrace – A New Era of Cyber Threats REEF May 2018
- Emergency Block Valves REEF May 2018
- Egress Awareness REEF January 2018
- Crude Oil Tank Fires – The Fundamentals REEF January 2018
- Fire and Gas Mapping Updates to ISA84 TR7 REEF January 2018
- CUI Canned Pumps and Drones REEF July 2017
- Business Interruption Case Studies REEF April 2017
- Self Expanding Fire Fighting Foam REEF April 2017
- Risk Based Process Safety REEF January 2017
- Jet Fire Testing of Fendor Hydrocarbon Windows REEF July 2016
- Fire Hazard Analysis Using FireHAT Methodology REEF July 2016
- Have We Really Learnt from Process Safety Accidents REEF July 2016
- MOC Process – Applying Operational Discipline REEF July 2016
- Institutionalizing Your Facility Inspection Testing and Repair Deferral Program REEF April 2016
- High Temperature Hydrogen Attack REEF January 2016
- Combustible Dust – Solutions Delayed REEF October 2014
- Why Diesel Engines on Fire Pumps Fail Prematurely REEF July 2014
Articles Of Association
The Risk Engineering Energy Forum promotes risk engineering of Energy (oil, gas and petrochemical related) operations and facilities.
It is important for us to document best practices learned from our collective experience, and share that information with the industry.
The Risk Engineering Energy Forum mission is to expand and share energy risk engineering knowledge, loss lessons learned and industry best practices.
Please use this contact form for questions.